Clifton Visits is committed to giving excellent service to every one of its clients, including regarding their concerns about privacy and taking the significant measures to safeguard their own data as per applicable data protection enactment.
Your privacy matters to Clifton Tours, so if you have any inquiries please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Acceptance of Personal Information:
By visiting Clifton Tour, you are accepting and consenting to the practices portrayed in this Protection Arrangement.
To help you in dealing with your own data, we will give you a copy of personal information we may have about you should you ask for it. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
Moreover, you can refresh and alter your own data whenever, or ask for us to remove you and your own data gathered electronically from our database(s) by messaging email@example.com.
Collection & Use of Personal Information:
Data or Information you provide for us: For instance, some of your services may expect you to sign up and create an account or give personal information. In such conditions, we’ll ask for individual data, similar to your name, email address, nationality, age, the nation of living, phone number or credit card to store with your account/record.
We may utilize this data:
- to provide you with the information, items, and services that you ask for from us
- to react to your inquiries, remarks, and demands
- where you have demonstrated your assent, to give you, or allow chosen outsiders to give you, with extra administrations and additionally data about extra administrations that may interest you
- to notify you about changes to our platform
- to guarantee that content from our site is displayed in the best way for you and for your PC
Information that we may collect about you:
We gather data about the services that you utilize and how you utilize them. This data may incorporate (I) web protocol address, (ii) device specific data, (for example, your hardware model, OS version, and mobile data including telephone number), (iii) device event data, for example, crashes, framework movement, equipment settings, program compose, program dialect, the date and time of your demand and referral URL, (iv) cookies that may uniquely distinguish your browser or any of your platform accounts, (v) data (including personal information) locally on your device use components, for example, browser web storage (HTML 5) and application information reserves. We may likewise gather and process area data when you use our platform through different technologies, for example, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers and IP addresses.
When data is related to any of your account, we treat it as personal information. For more data about how you can get to, manage or delete information that is related to your Platform account, please refer to this section of the policy.
We may use this information:
- to administer our site for inside tasks, including troubleshooting, information examination, testing, research, and survey purposes
- to offer you customized content
- to enhance our website to ensure that content is exhibited in the best way for you and for your PC
- to enable you to partake in intuitive highlights of our service, when you do as such
- as a part of our endeavors to keep our website safe & secure
- to measure or comprehend the viability of advertising we serve to you and others, and to promote relevant advertising to you
- for statistical surveying and analysis purposes
- where you have demonstrated your assent, to make proposals and suggestions to you and different clients of our website about products or services that may interest you or them
- Information we get from different sources: We may combine data we get from others sources with the information you provide to us and data we collect about you. We may utilize this data and the consolidated data for the reasons set out above (depending upon the kinds of information we receive).
How we gather personal information:
We additionally gather your own data directly from you except if it is nonsensical or unfeasible to do as such. We do this in manners including:
- through your entrance and use of our site, applications or sending SMS/MMS to us
- when you take part in a competition or promotion
- through another person who has provided us with your data (e.g. a gift subscription)
- amid discussions among you and our representatives
- when you complete a subscription
We may likewise gather individual data from third parties including:
- credit reporting offices, law authorization offices and other government entities
- mailing records
- recruitment agencies
- workers and colleagues
Any personal information we gather about you might be held for whatever length of time that it takes for the reasons for which such information is required to be completed. If we no longer need to utilize or reveal your data for the reasons set out in this policy and we are not lawfully required to retain that information, then we will find a way to pulverize your personal information or guarantee it is rendered unknown (i.e. transformed into non-personally identifiable data).
Where you have shown your consent, we (and allowed third parties) may get in touch with you for direct advertising purposes by means of post, phone, email, SMS/MMS, push notices, and social media channels, for example, Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.
This marketing may relate to:
- products and services we (or allowed third parties) feel may interest you
- data about different products and enterprises we offer that are like those that you have already used or enquired about
- upcoming events, promotions or new services
If you are our existing customer, we will just get in touch with you by electronic means without looking for your assent ahead of time (including however not limited to phone, email, SMS/MMS, push warnings, and social average channels, for example, Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp) with data about services like those which were the subject of a past dealing with you
If you never again wish to receive marketing communications from us you may withdraw by following the withdraw interface in our email correspondences or by asking for us to remove you and your own data gathered electronically from our database(s) by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Protocol (IP) Address:
An IP Address is a number that is naturally assigned out to your PC each time you browse the Internet. When you visit our site, the server utilized by our web host will make a record of your IP Address, together with the date and time of your visit, the sort of Internet Browser you utilize and the URL of whatever other sites that alluded you to our website.
We may likewise log IP Addresses to analyze trends, track client developments, and gather wide statistic data.
We may likewise gather anonymous data (or, in other words, personal information) identifying with your activity on our site (counting IP Addresses) through cookies. We generally use this data to report stats, analyze trends, analyze issues, administer our services and enhance the nature of our services. To the degree this data does not comprise individual data since it doesn’t recognize you or any other person, we may utilize this data for any purpose.
The best gift for any occasion is the Rubik’s Cube. The famous 3D puzzle can easily be solved with the online cube solver.
Links to Other Websites:
Information we share:
We don’t share your personal data with organizations, companies, and people outside of Dubai Tourism except if one of the accompanying conditions applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with organizations, companies or people outside of the Tourism Department when we have your consent to do as such.
For external handling
Offering to our accomplices
We may share data openly and with our partners – like distributors, advertisers or associated sites. For instance, we may share data openly to indicate trends about the general use of our services.
Where required by relevant law
Clifton Tours will uncover individual data when required by any applicable law, or in accordance with some basic honesty accepts such activity is essential or desirable to comply to the applicable laws, or to ensure, or protect the rights or property of Clifton Tours, our Platform, or our users.
With permitted third-parties
We may reveal your own information to permitted third-parties in the accompanying conditions:
- If Clifton Tours offers or purchases any business or resources, in which case we may uncover your data to the forthcoming vendor or purchaser of such business or assets
- If Clifton Tours or generously the majority of its assets are obtained by a third-party, in which case individual data held by it will be one of the transferred assets
- Tour Specialists, tour service providers and third-parties who give services identifying with the purpose for which the personal information is gathered including information preparing services, regardless of whether such operators, specialist co-ops and third parties are situated in the UAE
- any individual who is under an obligation of privacy and has attempted to keep such information confidential
Dubai Calendar is the official schedule of all year occasions occurring in Dubai, where tour operators and event organizers may list occasions and ticket dealers may offer tickets for such event for clients of the Dubai Calendar to buy.
- collect your data when you signup to the service
- generally, process your data with the end goal to give you the service
- unveil your own data to third-party event coordinators and ticket merchants
Where we store your personal data or information:
The information that we gather from you might be exchanged to, put away and generally processed on servers located outside the nation in which you live and which might be situated in areas both inside and outside of the UAE.
Clifton Tours takes all possible measures to protect the personal data that we hold from abuse, loss, or unauthorized access, including by methods for firewalls, password access, and secure servers. Specifically, we survey our data collection, storage and handling works on, including physical safety efforts, to guard against unapproved access to frameworks, and restrict access to personal information to Tourism representatives, temporary workers and specialists who need to realize that data with the end goal to process it for us, and who are liable to strict authoritative classification commitments and might be restrained or ended in the event that they neglect to meet these commitments.
Unfortunately, there is dependably risk engaged with sending data through any channel over the web. You send data over the web altogether at your own risk. In spite of the fact that we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can’t ensure the security of your information transmitted over the web and we don’t warrant the security of any data, including individual data, which you transmit to us over the web.
If you come across any abuse or loss of, or unapproved access to, your own data, please contact us immediately.