The Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the State of Qatar was established on January 18, 1995. This Embassy handles political, economic, cultural, sports, educational and technical issues between Bosnia and Herzegovina and the State of Qatar and also provides full Consular services.
Full range of Consular Services such as:
– protection of B&H citizens according to international law,
– authentication of the documents and photocopies of the documents,
– authentication of signatures,
– translation of the documents and authentication of the translations,
– issuing of certifications,
– issuing and renewal of the passports etc.
Bosnian citizens must have a valid Visa for the State of Qatar which can be issued at the airport upon the arrival if the requirements are previously fulfilled.
Whenever you are in Dubai, don’t forget to enjoy our famous and must to do a tour around Dubai i.e. exclusively to serve you. Our Evening Desert Safari tour will explore maximum Dubai adventures for you and you will have maximum enjoyment with exciting activities like Camel Riding, Sand Boarding, henna painting, Sheesha (huubly bubbly), BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and water as well. Our guests are highly valuable for us and we really mean their leisure time and for this, we have arranged a lovely belly dancing show and traditional tanoura dancing shows. We know well how we can maximally entertain our guests.
Evening Desert Safari trip will include off-road desert driving in Dubai Desert for you and you will be giving this chance with our highly experienced and expert drivers. Automobiles that we will use are insured and have all accessories for making your trip enjoyable such as fitted A/C, seat belts, roll balls, and first-aid box. Adventurous car riding facility is available around the day whenever you want. You will make your evening magical with views of stunning sunset beauty. You will reserve these fabulous memories throughout your life and cherish desert drive and will wish to come to this place once again.
Desert Safari Dubai Safety Features:
Desert Safari includes off-road, desert driving in Dubai desert. Our expert drivers are desert driving qualified. Safari automobiles are insured, all fitted with A/C, seat belts, roll bars and first –aid box. Vehicles are licensed to carry 6 passengers, excluding the driver. Guests must wear seat belts during the tour.
Desert Safari Dubai Vital Information:
Duration: Half day (6 Hours approx.)
Days of operation: Daily from Dubai and Sharjah
Age: 03 years and above
Minimum Number: 2 Pax
Timings: Vary according to seasons between 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM and drop back between 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM, It is advised to stick on to exact pick-up time.
Exclusions: Gratuities optional
- Pregnant ladies, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions are not recommended to join the trip
- A kid below 3 years is absolutely free (bring infants-kids at your own risk by all means)
- Seats are not pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first come first serve basis
Qatar offers Tourist Visa, Businessmen Visa, Visa for expatriates residing in the GCC countries, Visa for work, Multi entry Visa for Work, Visa for work for one year and extension, Visa for work (ordinary), Transit Visa for sailors.
– To obtain any type of Qatari Visa for work it’s indispensable to have a local sponsor as a guarantee.
Qatari citizens do not need Visa to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Visa for other countries’ citizens
Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina:
– Malaysia and Croatia – on the basis of bilateral agreements;
– Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Turkey, Tunis, and the Vatican- on the basis of reciprocity;
– Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA- on the basis of significance of relations with these countries for Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– FR Yugoslavia- in accordance with the temporary agreement;
– China, Egypt, Pakistan, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Jordan- for holders of diplomatic or service passports.
Citizens of other countries have to get appropriate Visa before departure for Bosnia and Herzegovina which can be issued in the nearest Embassy or Consulate of B&H.